- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Must be a resident of Georgia.
- Must be a resident of the county in which they are registering to vote.
- Must be seventeen and one-half years of age to register but cannot vote until eighteen years of age.
- Cannot be serving a sentence for having been convicted of a felony involving moral terpitude.
- Must not have been declared mentally incompetent with voting rights removed.
- Must be registered thirty days prior to any scheduled election.
- A Georgia driver’s license, even if it is expired.
- Any valid state or federal government-issued photo identification, including a free voter identification card issued by your county elections office or the Department of Drivers Services.
- A valid U.S. passport.
- A valid employee photo identification from any branch, department, agency or entity of the U.S. Government, Georgia or any county, municipality, board, authority or other entity of this State.
- A valid U.S. military photo identification.
- A valid tribal photo identification.
Georgia Secretary of State
Voter Registration Links